Saturday 20 October 2012

Hahahaha what

Okay, so apparently I'm not jam timing, so I got a whistle for nothing.

I got put on penalty tracking/wrangling.

Okay, what the fuck. I have no idea what that is. Is this both jobs I'm doing? I read the manual for it and understood about 50% of it, and then it was seriously like, I don't even understand what this is. The list of responsibilities is ridiculously huge. I saw the example diagrams they had in the tracker/wrangler manual and my brain shut down already. It makes me want to cry because I'm seriously like what the fuck, I don't get this at all and tomorrow night I have to be doing this in front of hundreds of people and hoping that I don't fuck up, lest I incur the wrath of everyone. Ugh.

I can't do math to save my life, I don't even have any real familiarity with the codes used by WFTDA to track penalties and this is an actual WFTDA sanctioned all-star bout and they want to put in someone who has minimal NSO experience to do arguably one of the most complicated jobs that there is out there?


This is really stressing me out, and given what's happening in my non-derby world and the amount of stuf I need to do there, I am at that point where I'd rather not go to the bout and NSO than have to penalty track. But that sounds wrong, doesn't it? :/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.