Sunday 3 March 2013

Team Pie revival!

We had the derby prom last night (which I'll write a report about soon) but one of the awesomest things to come out of it was the fact that Pumpkin told me she read this blog, and then asked if I wanted to start doing Team Pie at NRV.

I think I need this shirt.
Or maybe I should also get this shirt and then
I can use them like scrimmage shirts.
HELLS YES! I love Team Pie, but the kicker here is we're going to make our own pies (or maybe baked goods generally) and bring them to practice instead of going to McDonald's for their pies, even those pies are deep fried and like 2 for a dollar. The idea of homemade pie is making me hungry already.

YAY TEAM PIE! I am excite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.