Monday 31 October 2011

Almost famous!

So about a week and a half ago Rubi, Boudica and I got interviewed by a local magazine about roller derby and our impending roller disco fundraiser. I have a suspicion that the reporter was secretly interested in doing derby herself, and that's why she got that project.

But yeah, the interview was fun, and getting to gear up and talk about derby and then also pose for a bunch of photos while we were all in our derby gear and looking badass and everything was kind of awesome. It's my first interview in regards to being an athlete! Hahaha. I should have flexed my (beefy T-rex) arms for the camera more.

You can read all about it here.

Haha, I come off as being so administrative in the interview. She did ask me a lot about the numbers of members and stuff, and it was weird and nerdy that I could just rattle those off from memory. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.