Saturday 14 December 2013

Sb liveblog: bout 3 & 4

I have a bit of a break now, and there is the second 1-year bout on. There is a fair amount of good talent here in milk vs cookies. They are back bridging and walling up, and acting on power jams. And bleeding on the track apparently so emts have to clean it up:

The teams are mixed from leagues so usually they are pretty close in skill. Final score: cookies 120, milk 66.

Second intermediate bout was also pretty good, and and you could see a lot more blockers switching from defense to offense. And there was a lot more talking.

I picked intermediate this time since I don't think I would make it in the advanced bout, but even at some pointswith  intermediate I felt as if it wasn't as hard as I had expected. 

Anyway, then that bout was over and it was time for mixed skills!
 
Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.