Friday 13 December 2013

Seasons Beatings, the second year now liveblogged!!

So a few exciting things:

1. I now have entered the 21st century and have a smartphone.

2. I am going to Season's Beatings again this year. It is this Saturday! We're driving up in the morning and my first bout is at 11:45.

This time will be mega cool; the people I skated with last year in the beginner division have been in touch and we're all stoked to go back to where we met (but now in the intermediate group) and also, there'll be more people from NRV headed up (and now that I know them better, it's like there are more friends all around. Yeah!). So hopefully that will be good. Last year it was super fun although afterwards I could barely walk or do anything.

So what I'm going to do is try to liveblog the event if I can get my phone and blogger to co-operate. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.