Monday 2 December 2013

League of Legends gets onto the derby franchise

In my non-derby time I am a bit of a gamer nerd. A few weeks ago, Blizzard made a roller derby alternate outfit for one of the chars in their League of Legends clone.


She's supposed to be a roller derby girl I guess, and she has the pads and quads and a jammer star on her head and pigtails coming out of her helmet... what? And what's with the weird bra thing? I'm not sure how I feel about the typical roller derby outfit being all short shorts and long socks, since I guess that works for some people but I've seen a lot more skaters move towards more athletic pants and not weird boob armor. At least she's got the appropriate derby gear on, which you don't usually see when people try to derbify other things. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.