Friday 19 April 2013

Post Tax Smacks

Tomorrow I'm heading up to Roanoke to skate in their Post Tax Smacks, which is kind of like the scrimmagey all-day bout that Season's Beatings was. I'm excited, although one big difference is that the teams are of mixed skill levels. So I have people like Gritz on my team, and I will be beaten up tomorrow by people who are Gritz-like on other teams. Whee.

It's also tournament-style, so it'lll be a bit more competitive than Beatings. There are four women's teams (and three co-ed) and you basically will be playing elimination-style. I'm in the first bout, and then there's a while until my second bout, so hopefully I'll learn a bit of stuff tomorrow, even if my team gets eliminated (which of course I hope it doesn't).

I'm also trying a new layout with wheels (with my poisons--which are new and I will have to write a review for--and my 88A bullets). But yeah, again, I've packed enough food to feed a small village, as well as all my gear, and this time four different colored shirts (in case there are spare spots on other teams). Hopefully time there will be no bloody lip and no vomit, but we'll see. (What else is there, crying?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.