Sunday 3 February 2013

Ab Fab February

I've been a little bit bleh with my fitness at practice, so Leap Year and I are going to try to do Ab Fab February. It's basically a workout you do every day (Sunday being breaks) where you start with something pretty easy (yesterday's was 15 sit ups, 5 pushups and a 15 second plank) and then increase that workload throughout the month.

The exercise chart looks like this:

I've done 1 and 2 already, so it's rest day, yay.

I think if I really tried I could do the 25 pushups and 100 situps etc. now, but I'd be angry and tired and this way it'll make me do more exercise overall. Plus if I did them now there would be no motivation for me to improve. I'm quite bad at exercising by myself (e.g. I'll start a run and then be like "fuck this, this is tiring" and go home), so having someone else doing this as well who can be my exercise buddy will hopefully help!

P.S. Hahaha Leap Year is called Leap Year because (obviously) she was born on Feb 29. So for her this-year birthday, her present to herself is 100 sit ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.