Friday 20 July 2012

Goodbye Team Pie

Last Tuesday I was too munted to skate, but I went afterwards for some hanging out and possible carpark goon and shennanigans. However, it was rainy so we relocated to McShits for one last team pie. Yay!
ALL OF THE FOOD. NOM.

I don't know if Team Pie will still be around after I leave, since at some point we all realised that Team Pie was pretty much us stuffing our faces and tripling our appropriate daily caloric intake. Also, we met a lot of really weird people at Maccas. Like, REALLY weird. There was a guy who claimed to be waiting for a bus and then ranted to us about immigration for an hour, and this other dude who friended Rubi on facebook and had all these guns in his profile picture or something and stalked one of her other friends. I think that's where the term "Roller Derpy" came from, to address those people.

Anyway, so we had one last Team Pie. Maybe if I do Team Pie in the US it won't be so bad, because there are all kinds of crazy ass awesome pies in the US, like cherry and strawberry rhubarb and lemon meringue and key lime and blackberry and whatever, so maybe when I move to Virginia I won't have to Team Pie at McDonalds and people will actually bring pies to training. That would be fucking awesome. But for now this will have to do:

This was the last pie in the pie warmer when we got there.
Then they had to make like 20 more pies or we would have flipped some tables.

Plus the people who are on Team Pie are pretty fucking amazing. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.