Friday 10 August 2012

Ze Boyfriend is awesome

I'm not the gushy type, but I have to post this because Ze Boyfriend decided to get me a surprise. I normally hate surprises because I'm one of those impatient types and I like to know stuff. But check out this awesome ring that he got me:


It's a custom ring that he got someone to make at a website that normally does monogrammed rings and whatever but he got them to put my derby number on it. AND THE OTHER SIDE OF THE RING IS A BOTTLE OPENER. I have opened many bottles with it in the past week. Yay.

I am now wondering if there's a way I can heat up the ring without injuring myself, so I can brand people with it when I hipcheck them or something. Or maybe an inkpad will do in a pinch. But yeah, isn't that awesome? :D

Also the picture makes me look like I have sausage fingers, hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.