Monday 27 August 2012

Impatience

Sorry for the lack of updates. Southwest Virginia is nice, but NO DERBY YET BECAUSE MY STUPID HEALTH INSURANCE IS TAKING AGES TO GO THROUGH. Argh!! It's frustrating. Apart from skating with Boudi in San Francisco, I haven't skated for about six weeks now. I'm not going to skate without my insurance though because I am the Queen of Munt and will probably  break my face or something.

Stupid university administration; how long does it take you to do someone's insurance application?! Boooooo! Seriously, I can't wait to start skating again. I'm hearing about everyone learning these new things and having open scrims and I'm totally jealous and want to play too. Sadface.

Anyway, on an unrelated note, here's a picture of a slice of pizza that is bigger than my head that I ate at the my work's welcome reception on the way to a welcome dinner with my work peeps:
NOMTASTIC.
Hopefully I'll be back on skates next week, but we'll see how effective the administrative machinery is around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.