Sunday 20 November 2011

Oh yeah I almost forgot

Last weekend Boudica made an honest woman out of me!

It was the day after my birthday and I had a party at my house, and then at one point she got all the derby people together in the backyard and we were all standing around, and then she derby proposed and then gave me this mega cute necklace with a bearing in it. And I think I said something like "What the fuck? Yes!" And then everyone cheered.

So here we are getting married:

(Photo: Elastomp)

Er, ignore the fact that I look like a slutty pikachu and she is dressed like Officer Serious Lady. Also, I was apparently too excited about the fact we were getting married to be able to do up the necklace myself so she had to do it, all Patrick Swayze-like.

And then of course there are customary mandatory hipchecks!

(Photo: Elastomp)

But anyway, it was a lovely ceremony. Then I proceeded to drink too much vodka and run around on a wrecked ankle and get hipchecked into a fridge, but that is another story.

Here is a picture of the necklace itself; it is MEGA cute. (I am bad at self-portraits with it around my neck...) But yeah, so I have a yellow one, and she has a purple one. And now when she messages me it's like "Hi wifey!!" which is super awesome. Eeeee.


Apparently people thought we were already married?! Well, we both are pretty awesome... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.